The formula is the price that the customer will see on the product page and will be calculated dynamically and displayed live as their input changes.
In the formula section you will need to define the formula based on the defined inputs in the elements.
Supported Mathematical Functions:
- The formula accepts: +, -, *, /
- Do things in parentheses first: ()
- ceil(label name) =>Rounds a number up to the nearest integer
- floor(label name) =>Rounds a number down to the nearest integer
- sqrt(label name) => Calculates the square root of the input
Use the label names to build the formula.
Dropdown labeled Color with options named Blue and Red. I want the price for each to be the options value * 100
Formula: Color * 100
If I want to add a base cost of $30 I would change the formula to: Color * 100+30